
Today at work I was able to play "Santa" and deliver presents to families who really needed them. It was awesome. My work also donated a bunch of toys and clothes to the Road Home, which had an amazing turn out. I excpected there to be less donations and sponsors for sub for santa because of the poor economy and all, but so many people were more than willing to share what they could, even if they didn't even have much to give. I love Christmas for this reason, I wish everyone could be so giving all year around. It also makes me grateful for everything I do have and how fortunate I am.
Kyle and I want to wish everyone a very very MERRY CHRISTMAS! We hope it's a good one!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas.
And a very Merry Christmas to you two, too. Thanks for posting and for letting us visit today.
papá
Hi! I am an old friend of Kyle's from Millard High. I saw his mom's site and took the link over here to see how you were doing. Ruth, I believe that my mom Barbara did your hair for your bridals, is that right? My family is from Kanosh. Anyway, I would love to be able to keep visiting your site, I see that you are going to be going private, if you don't mind. My email is Nitymesky@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment