I am going to block my blog to anyone that hasn't emailed me yet!! So if you want to keep reading PLEASE give me your email address. I don't have some peoples emails so please send me them:) Thanks!
Hey Ruth and Kyle - I connected to your blog through Clark and Susan's and would love to continue reading what's going on with you guys. My e-mail is sherilynras@frontiernet.net. Thanks, Sherilyn Rasmussen
6 comments:
Ruthie, thanks for the invite! I love reading what going on in your life!! I think you're faaabulous! :)
I'm an old friend of Kyle's and would love to be invited to read your blog. adotslims@hotmail.com
Hey Ruth! I love reading your blog and would like to keep in touch! My email addy is shaeburp@yahoo.com
Friend! Of course I would love to still see your blog. my email is nutmeg_0415@yahoo.com. How is your new house?
Hey Ruth and Kyle - I connected to your blog through Clark and Susan's and would love to continue reading what's going on with you guys. My e-mail is sherilynras@frontiernet.net. Thanks, Sherilyn Rasmussen
hey:)
Meghan.Smith@utah.edu
Post a Comment