Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Callings


Well, it was only our second Sunday in the new ward and the bishop already gave us callings. We didn't even get a break:) Kyle was called as the Teacher's Qourom Advisor in the Young Men's and I was called to be the Beehive Advisor in the Young Women's. I have never worked in the Young Women's before so I am really looking forward to it. The girls seem great and I am so impressed with the youth of the ward. Today was fast and testimony meeting and more than half of the people that shared their testimonies were the youth.

We are getting settled into our house and we love it. I've been wanting to post some pictures but I am unable to locate my camera. I think it may have gotten lost somewhere in the move. Hopefully, it's somewhere so I'll post some pictures when I find it and when we have everything painted and situated. We have been spending a ton of time doing home improvements and the house is looking great. I never thought that choosing paint colors would be such a difficult decision. Okay, so maybe it is just for me, but we are making progress:)

Other than that, not much else is new. I'll keep everyone posted on how the house is coming a long. Speaking of which, this is the last call for emails. I will be going private this week sometime.

2 comments:

Val Moir said...

congrats-- you guys will have fun!

Nancy said...

Ah, working with the youth! Doesn't get any better.

Papá