Friday, December 26, 2008

The Month of December, Summarized

Hi there. I can't believe how time flies. I haven't been the best at posting pictures and posting about what's going on in our lives. I can blame it on the fact that I lost my camera so i haven't been taking too many pictures. I have however been annoying by asking family members to email me pics and using everyone else's camera to take pictures every chance I get. So, here is this month summarized, the best I can do....

First of all, Kyle and just celebrated our one year anniversary this month!

One year later....we are still going strong and still putting up with each other:) Word.
This pic was taken by my laptop (high quality I know) Kyle's favorite christmas present, his john deere long sleeve shirt and matching hat. Speaking of which we had a great Christmas! Christmas Eve with spent with the Krogh family and I will have to post pictures later when I get them, and then Christmas day with the Emmetts.

We also had another wedding in the family! My little sister, Katie is all grown up and got herself married. It was a beautiful wedding.





All in all it was a merry old time!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

You are so pretty...that is fun that you and your sis have Dec. weddings.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Happy anniversary--we love you. Thanks for sharing your anniversary with Katie and Dylan.

Susan said...

Yay!! I had so much fun hanging out with you guys. Now you need to come back down to Vegas to visit! Anyway I think you have all of my pics from Christmas already but if I find any more recent ones I will send them your way!

Anonymous said...

yeah thanks for letting us crash your day! and susan i will come and visit you!

Val Moir said...

You and Kyle= a dream come true. I will try and send some of my pics to you to.