The weekend before Easter Wes and I went to Logan to visit family and see my little sister who was visiting from Oregon. We went to a really cool park in Logan that I had no idea existed. (probably 'cuz I never had kids when I lived in Logan.) It's huge and had all sorts of things to climb and play on. Weston had a blast. I took some cute pictures of him and attempted to edit them. I think they turned out pretty good.
Weston is lucky to have boy cousins close to his age.
The boys playing in the sand.
Sisters! Did I mention that three of my four sisters are pregnant? Yep, three babies are going to arrive in the month of July, one boy, and two girls. Looks like Wes will get have some new cousins. I'm so excited to meet them all.
Back at grandma and grandpa's. Eating dirt. Yum. I'm sure he got a good 1/3 cup in his mouth before I caught him in the act.
Wes and aunt Katie
Back at grandma and grandpa's. Eating dirt. Yum. I'm sure he got a good 1/3 cup in his mouth before I caught him in the act.
Wes and aunt Katie


1 comment:
I love when you come to Logan! Wes is adorable. Oh, and I'm sending you those pictures right now!
Post a Comment