Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Shower and Parade

My little sister is having a baby girl in July! It's her first so we threw her a family shower. My sister-in-law is so creative and did all the decorations, I wish I had her talent for making cute things. I was still feeling pretty crummy from the crazy tonsil situation but I was happy to see most of my family and some cousins I haven't seen in a while.
 Me and the mommy -to- be.

 The next day we went the the Smithfield Parade. Wes loved it once he realized that they were actually throwing candy off the floats. He waved to everything that passed us, he was so cute.
 Oh. Please ignore the fact that I look like death in these pictures.  This is my cute nephew Nate. 
Wes tried his first popsicle at my parents house. It was messy. 

4 comments:

Susan said...

That picture of you and Katie is really cute! And you look pretty good for being so sick...just sayin.

Stephanie said...

I was at the same parade. Do you love how much candy they threw for a health days parade. Luckily Lee's pulled through with baby carrots. Your Wes is getting so big and cute!

Andrea said...

You are very sweet, thank you. We were so glad you made it, and sorry you were still feeling so poorly. You were so composed I don't think anyone realized, and I agree with Suz, you didn't look it either.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you look great for being that sick! You are such a good sister, thank you for making the trip down for my shower! And I hope now you are feeling back to normal. Love ya!