Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catching up...March

Trying to play catch up here. I'm attempting a goal of a monthly update with the blog for journaling purposes. I said attempting, not making any promises. I don't keep an actual paper/book journal, so I consider this my journal to record and remember things. So.... March. This month has been fun. We went to Logan a couple weeks ago to visit and hang out with the family.
 Weston enjoyed playing with this little cutie. 
 I'm so glad he has so many cousins close in age to play with. 
This is very belated, but on Dr. Seuss's birthday a few weeks ago my sister did a cute Dr. Seuss day for the kids.
 It was so fun. We read Dr. Seuss books, made "cat in the hat" dessert, 
 and made footprints.
 Cheese!! We had a blast. Thanks Suzie for the fun day. 
We also went to Disney on Ice with grandpa and grandma Emmett, and aunt Amy.  It was "Toy Story" theme and it was so cute. I don't have any pictures. I took one with my phone but it turned out too dark and horrible, so just trust me, we went and it was awesome:) Thanks you Emmett's for taking us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Weston's little cheesy smile :) I'm glad you came up to visit! Avery loved playing with Wes! And that Dr. Seuss Party was just adorable

Nancy said...

It looks like a great month. Wes is growing up so fast. He's a handsome boy.