Thursday, November 10, 2011

Moab Getaway

Last weekend we dropped Wes off at his grandparents and spent a few days in Moab. It rained on us Saturday morning, but the rest of the weekend was "jacket weather", but pretty nice.
First hike of the day was Delicate Arch. We were soaked by the time we got up there. 
I love hiking. It was such a nice break to be outside and see all the sites. Arches is a pretty remarkable place. I've always loved it.
 We saw some other arches too. Double arch.
 and the Window Arches.
 Then we headed over to the canyon lands which was also very beautiful. 
 (He's pondering....)

 Canyon-lands.
 It was such a fun trip.




3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful scenery. Glad you had a great time.

Nancy said...

I'm jealous. Looks like you had a great time.

Papa

Emmett Family said...

It looks like you had a fun time(and so did we) feel free to drop Weston off with us ANYTIME!