Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Fam


The Krogh Klan got together over Labor Day weekend and took some family pictures. It was quite entertaining getting 11 children to sit still long enough to take a picture, but I think they turned out great.  
I love my family. I love that there are lots and lots of us. I love that I have 4 sisters and that I am the middle in age of all of them! They are my greatest friends and supporters. And my brother, well, he is my favorite brother.
Oh wait, he is my only brother, but he is pretty awesome too. 
Girls rule...
Boys drool...!

I love our family parties. I love that we are competitive and kind of loud when we are together. I love that my brother still picks on his sisters. (in a loving way) I love that we play basketball when we get together for Christmas and it gets a little intense. (usually someone gets hurt.) I love that we play cards, games, have fun traditions,  and go all out on holidays. 
I love my parents. They are funny, and kind of cool. I love that my mom will borrow her daughters clothes. She is so stylish. I love that she goes on walks every single morning, and hikes around the neighborhood. I love to go with her. I love that my dad calls all his girls "doll", and when he dances like a total nerd. I love his kindness and his wisdom.

I love my family, can you tell?
I am so lucky. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

This post made me tear up! makes me want to move back to Utah pretty badly. I love our family too!

Andrea said...

What a perfect summary of a great group of people. So glad to be part of it!

Anonymous said...

ah that was precious! I love my family!