Friday, July 22, 2011

Bear Lake Trip

The week after the fourth we went to Bear Lake and spent a few days up there. But first we
 stopped in Logan to meet this little beauty.
My youngest sister had her first baby and it kind of makes me feel really old...:) Anyway, her name is Avery and I could have held her all day long, she is so darling.
 Next stop, Bear Lake. I love Bear Lake. Growing up in Logan I have so many fun
memories of this place.
I couldn't believe how high the water was! There was zero beach which was kind of a bummer, but we walked down to the Lake anyway.
 Then we went swimming in the pool. Wes had fun, but tired of it quickly. 
 Sitting on the cool chair wrapped up like a burrito was much more fun for him than
swimming in the pool.
 Then we went on a hike.
 And did some exploring...
 Just enjoying the scenery.





No comments: