Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ducks and Icecream Cone

We spent last weekend in Logan. I love going home. My mom's cooking is delicious and my parents always make us feel so welcome and we always have fun. They volunteered to watch Wes while Kyle and I went on a date to the Bluebird and a movie Friday night.
On Saturday we decided to get rid of a bag of rolls that had gone stale and feed the ducks at first dam.
 We bundled up and had a great time. )
 Here is the duck feeding crew. Some interesting faces in this one...cute though:)
 Weston kept his distance most of the time until the ducks went back in the water. He followed them and was a bit frustrated when I wouldn't let him go swimming with them.
I can hardly ever get a good smile out of this boy when taking his picture. He is smiling and as soon as I pull the camera out he pulls the 'worried deer in headlight look.'
And the best part of the trip, at least for Weston, is that he tried his very first ice cream cone.
Of course he loved it, who doesn't love ice cream? 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the husband ruining the picture :) Feeding the ducks was so much fun! And Wes is adorable. I'm glad you guys were able to visit for the weekend. love ya!

Susan said...

Oh, this makes me homesick! Looks like fun! Luke and I fed the ducks here the other day too. He would love a little buddy to play with! Give Wes a kiss for me!

Nancy said...

It was so fun to have you three here. I love the ice cream cone pictures!

Emmett Family said...

We love how Kyle put Weston between he and the duck.......long story there. Weston is still the cutest boy in the world.