I caved. I put the Christmas Tree up BEFORE Thanksgiving. I've always been against putting it up too early, but this year I'm more excited for some reason. Maybe it's the bitter cold weather and coming snow that has put me into the holiday/hibernation mode. Or maybe it's the fact that I have a little stink bug to share his very first Christmas with. That's probably it.
Weston was a big help putting up the tree, as you can see.
He loves it and can hardly keep out of it, so it's a lot of 'NO Weston, don't touch!' Get out of there Weston!' Hmm, do they sell Christmas Tree gates?:)
5 comments:
Kids sure make things fun again. I entirely remember seeing someone somewhere put their Christmas tree inside a playpen, presents and all, to keep their busy babies out. :) Maybe we should start up a business! Your tree is cute and so is little Wes! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
So fun. Your tree looks great. I would want to touch it too.
It looks like Weston was a big help, that's great and the smile says it all (mom and dad hold your breath, I will touch the tree) he's such a sweet little guy.
He looks like Cindy Lou Who in those striped pajamas.
Papa
Beautiful Tree, can't believe Weston is almost one and p.s. your family pictures turned out Beautiful!
Post a Comment