
I can't believe Weston is just two months short of a year! He has such a sweet and fun personality. He isn't really doing anything new since last month except for he learned how to clap just a few days ago. He is starting to figure out how to go down the stairs now with my help as well. Weston is still a very attentive and busy boy and is curious about everyone and everything. He shakes his head and laughs at me every I tell him no:) He is also a very picky eater. Wes is such a happy boy and we love him so much. Happy ten months Wes!
3 comments:
great picture! I can't believe he is almost 1! he's a doll, that's for sure!
Yes, excellent photo. What a handsome guy. I'm looking forward to birthday #1.
Papá
Wow, love that picture! 10 months...craziness!!
Post a Comment