Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Wave/Point and Stubborn Eater

Wes has learned how to wave and point. He points with his whole hand though, not just a single finger. At first, I thought it was just waving but now he puts his hand out towards things like the fan, people, the mirror. It's so cute.


He is also a little stinker when it comes to eating. He has made small improvements over the past months, but this face pretty much sums up how he feels about it.

When I get him to laugh and open his mouth I manage to shove some in there. He is smart though and has figured it out and closes his mouth tight and smiles that way!
Funny boy.

3 comments:

Susan said...

you are a blogging machine lately! Love it.
I think the way he points is so cute! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

that's adorable! yeah you have blogged a ton! I need to be more like you

Nancy said...

I'm waving back.

Papá