So I change my blog background a lot. Frankly, I think 99% of the 'already made' backgrounds are ugly. Is this current one ugly??Be honest. I definitely don't like the frilly girly ones, and I hate the scrapbooky trendy ones. I just want a cool, different, simple one. I know what it is in my head but I can't seem to find it. I do this with a lot of things, not just the blog backgrounds. Clothes, purses, home decor, etc... I'm so picky. I know what I want in my head and when I don't find it I just give up and don't buy anything at all. Ugh. So indecisive. I so wish I wasn't "craft challenged" and "non-handy". Then I would make anything I wanted or even better just imagine it in my head and have it magically appear. Oh well, until then I'll be changing my background an annoyingly amount of times. Bye.
5 comments:
I like it. I don't even know how to change the background.
RUTH! I hate, hate trying to find one I like. And I hate trying to make the fonts match. The one I have now I think I do like, but if I think about it too much I know I won't. Ahh, the insanity blog layouts may drive me too!! I think yours fits you. :)
I like it but it also reminds me of 70's wallpaper. I don't know why. I'm torn. :O) I too do not know how to change my background except for the standard ones. Where do you find them?
It's not bad. I couldn't find one I liked either so I went with a plain color. I know....I'm so boring.
I like it better than the one you had before...maybe. Maybe Mark--he's a graphic designer, you know--has some ideas.
Papá
Post a Comment