Cuz I signed up to do one of these babies!

I've never done one and I just thought I might like it, so here goes nothing! It's a sprint distance so I figured I could manage. I've been running a lot and biking, but I have only been to the pool, um, once to train for the swim portion. Yeah, I better get on that... Luckily the race is in a pool, not a lake, or I may be the next drowning victim in that case. Anyhoo, it's on August 7th and I'm kinda really excited about it:)
4 comments:
You are an inspiration! Have fun in the pool, that sounds like the best part to practice in this heat. I am wondering, is it up at Bear Lake?
Go get em, Ruth. You'll do great!
Oh please, you will do GREAT!! I have always wanted to do one of those...although I am pretty sure I would not make it through the swimming part. GOOD LUCK! (:
My mom is doing a sprint triathlon in Oregon at the end of September in Oregon. I hope you have fun!!
Post a Comment