Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy 13th Amy!

My sister in law had a birthday yesterday. She is a teenager now, but not your typical teenager. She is the sweetest, smartest 13 year old I have ever met. Amy came up to Salt Lake with her parents and grandpa Turner . Aunt Jill also came over. It was a fun little party.

For those of you who don't know Amy, well let me tell you, she is.....

Super Smart. I'm always hearing about her 4.0 GPA's.
She loves her family, especially her nephew.
She loves the color PINK.
She rides a four-wheeler like a CHAMP.
She is sensitive.
She loves to be outside, jump on the tramp, ride bikes, go for walks, four-wheel, or go up the canyon.
She'll play YAHTZEE with me for as long as I want. (I'm a nerd, I love that game.)
She loves to play the Wii, computer games, or any game!
She is always willing to help.
She is always up for an adventure.
She looks up to her big brothers.
She is BEAUTIFUL.
She picks her friends wisely and is a friend to everyone.

We love you Amy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Emmett Family said...

How sweet Ruth. You forgot to mention how much she loves you. She's definitely a keeper.