I love summertime. I try and enjoy it to it's fullest because it's only here for a couple months. We've been spending a lot of time outside lately. Weston loves to sit in the grass and look around. He loves his fluffy soccer ball and it makes him super hyper.

He played in his little blow up pool for the first time the other day. (I know it's bright pink. It was the only one that size I wanted and it was on a super sale...so I got it. He won't know the difference...)Anyway, he wasn't all that excited about sitting in the pool for now. He was more interested in touching the blanket outside of the pool than splashing around.


Totally looks like a mini-Kyle here.
We are hoping for lots more sunshine!
6 comments:
I love the little man rashguard! How perfect that Wes loves to be out too, when Stacia was a baby we would put a blanket out in the shade and read the mail there, just to get outside for a while.
Love all the pictures. He is so cute. Miss him. Thanks for the great post.
Does he have sun screen on?
Papa
Yes, loads of sunscreen on:) He is also only out in the sun for short periods:)
He is growing up so fast, every time you post new pictures he's changed. But he's still the cutest little guy.We can hardly wait to have you come down.
Oh! What a cutie in his little swim suit!
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment