Well, Weston is three months I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is smiling so much now and loves to watch peoples mouths while they talk. He likes to watch me around the room and see what I am doing. He loves it when I stick my tongue out at him, he thinks it is so funny. He has been trying to find his thumb as of late, but he prefers putting his whole fist in his mouth for now.
Poor little guy has a little cold currently so he is gifting us with some more than usual, stronger smelling diapers, and a little less sleep at night. Hopefully he will go back to sleeping 8 hrs again. He sleeps really well at night, but his naps, well that is a different story. He is such a little cat napper, he never takes longer than 30-40 minute nap. I'm hoping that he will grow out of this and take longer naps? dunno. We went on our first walk last week in his jogging stroller and I went running with him the other day. He loves it, but he falls right asleep minutes after we put him in:) It's so fun to watch him grow and change everyday, we sure love him
Weston likes sitting in his toy box. Okay, he really doesn't but his mom likes putting him in them and taking pictures just for the fun of it, and to see his reaction......he was not amused.
More Smiles!
More cute pics...
7 comments:
I don't think that he liked getting put in the time out box...lol He sure is growing up fast, and what a cutie he is. We hope that you can come down soon.
What a handsome little guy. He is growing up fast. I am glad we'll see you all soon, before he gets too big! What a good momma you are. One day he will try to climb into every box or basket you have around, he just doesn't know he likes it yet. ;)
What a great blog! Can't believe he's three months already. He has such a cute smile. We sure love him--and his parents are pretty okay too.
Haha I love the picture of him in the toy box! He is so cute, it is fun to see him smile. Can't wait to see him and you guys soon!
The toy box is classic! And I knew it wasn't Weston's idea to hang out in the box. Wes is getting so handsome
Thanks for re-inviting me to your blog, I haven't seen all your new post. I think thatevery box should have a Weston in it, he is so cute!
what a cutie! i especially like the overalls. he is just getting so big i need to see him again soon!!
Post a Comment