Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weston's Birthday

Weston came to earth on Jan. 5th, @ 1:58 a.m. and he is so perfect. Rather than go into the details of the birth story, I will just say it hurt, it was long, frustrating, exhausting, never felt anything like it, but it was SO WORTH IT. We love him more than we could have ever imagined. Here are some pictures of his big day.


Weston and Mommy

Weston and Daddy. This pretty much sums up how we all felt after a long day and night.

Wes had lots of visitors at the hospital. Grandpa Krogh.

Grandma Krogh

Grandma Emmett

Welcome Home Weston!

1 comment:

Emmett Family said...

He is so dang cute! We can't even tell you how much we love all of you. I look at the pictures and all I can think of is how lucky Weston is to have you and Kyle as his parents and what love and happiness he's already brought into all of our lives.