After a lot of waiting and a lot of work he made his appearance on Jan. 5th, @ 1:58 a.m. His name is Weston Kyle Emmett and we are SO in love with him. 7 lbs 11 oz; 20 inches long of pure cuteness. Story and many more pictures coming soon when I have a minute, promise:)
I could just kiss the screen, he is so very cute! We are excited about little Weston, and looking forward to more details and pictures. We love him already.
ok now that your blog is private, it doesn't show when it is updated...I have to remember to check it! Anyway, I am glad you posted a pic of baby Weston, he is so freakin cute! Can't wait to see him again in real life soon!
Congratulations Ruthie!!! What a lucky little man Weston is to have you for a mama! He is also ADORABLE! We're so happy for you and can't wait to see him next time we're up north. P.S. I called you last month but Katey just gave me the right number so I'll try again!
6 comments:
I could just kiss the screen, he is so very cute! We are excited about little Weston, and looking forward to more details and pictures. We love him already.
Congrats, He is so stinkin' Cute!!!
ok now that your blog is private, it doesn't show when it is updated...I have to remember to check it! Anyway, I am glad you posted a pic of baby Weston, he is so freakin cute! Can't wait to see him again in real life soon!
He is soooo cute. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about him!
Congratulations Ruthie!!! What a lucky little man Weston is to have you for a mama! He is also ADORABLE! We're so happy for you and can't wait to see him next time we're up north. P.S. I called you last month but Katey just gave me the right number so I'll try again!
AWE-SOME kid. I like the name too.
Papa
Post a Comment