Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Real Meaning Of Christmas

I saw this video today and I guess the pregnancy hormones got the best of me. I couldn't stop crying. I will never fully comprehend the emotions, the faith, the responsibility, and the hardship Mary must have felt to bring Christ into this world. This Christmas especially, I am cherishing the fact that I am rounder than ever, completely exhausted, but yet so blessed to bring a baby boy into this world and to be a mother.
I just pray I can teach him to understand what Christmas is really about, as does this child telling of Christ's birth understands it.

Merry Christmas Everyone

1 comment:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

I love this! Thanks so much for sharing! Good luck with welcoming your baby boy into the world. It is the most amazing experience ever! I am so excited for you to get to experience it yourself!