Monday, August 10, 2009

It's a BOY!!

We FINALLY had our ultrasound today! Turns out our little alien is a BOY! Ultrasounds are so amazing. I loved seeing him squirming around in there. Everything looked great! He was a little shy and had himself in a tight fetal position so we weren't sure if we'd be able to see the gender. But he finally moved just enough for us to see his little BOY parts!


Side profile shot

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hooray! I never thought an ultra sound was particullarly cute before I saw my little guy. And then I couldn't understand how everyone else didn't think it was the cutest thing they've ever seen. I am so happy for you!

Susan said...

Yay! Another boy for Luke to play with! I am so happy for you guys! Cool ultrasound pics.

Anonymous said...

Alright! How exciting! Poor Mark :-(

Andrea said...

That's right! We'll have to get in on the family secret so we can keep in the loop with all these little boys! Congrats- we are super excited for you.

Emmett Family said...

He's adorable already! This is the best post ever!
Barb

Nancy said...

Yahoo! We're thrilled! Dad was right again. He thinks he's getting pretty good at this because he has guessed right the last three babies.

Nancy said...

What do you mean guessed? It's all very scientific: my secret.

Papa

MegRyan said...

Congrats Ruth and Kyle! That is so exciting! Boy or girl, it will still be an adorable baby! Keep us updated!

TanDee said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!! Boys are the best!

April Hutchins said...

Congrates! Little boys are so much fun, I'm sure little girls are to but haven't had one yet.

Erica said...

Congratulations Ruth & Kyle! I finally realized on facebook that your were pregnant and came to your blog to see more details. I'm partial to boys myself, so I am way excited for you. Of course after these four boys I am hoping for my "Nancy" to come some day. Enjoy your boy shopping, it is lots of fun!