Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Word Is Out.....

We'Re HaViNg A BaBy!!
I'm due January 9, 2010 and I'm almost 14 weeks along! Seems like an eternity away:), but we couldn't be more excited for this new adventure. We find out in just a few weeks in the big ultrasound what we are having. What do you think, BoY or GiRl?

20 comments:

Meghan Ence said...

Congrats. We are so excited for you guys!!! My guess is it's going to be a little boy. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Joni said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Congratulations! My guess is a boy, but I am usually wrong! I just picture you two with a baby boy though. I hope you're feeling good and I'm so excited for your new adventure!

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! Tara and I were just hoping the other day that you were. We need to get together and have a prego party.

Trisha said...

Oh my goodness! I was stopping by to wish you a BIG HAPPY 27 and I get this kind of news!!!!
Hooray! I'm SO excited for you (both of you:)
I'm going to guess girl:)
Keep us posted!!!

Susan said...

Wahoo! I am so excited for you guys! Clark says girl, I say boy. Just so you know, I am usually right... (:

Emmett Family said...

We say either one is going to be just fine with us......YEA! We are so happy for you both........and for us........Congratulations!

Andrea said...

Yay! We are still super excited. I'll go with boy, and maybe I'll be right for a change!

Ghkk said...

I'm so excited for you! I say a girl.

Jenna said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

B and J said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, you will be a great Mom Ruthie!

Mindy said...

GIRL! GIRL! Ruthie!! Congrats! Annnd, happy early birthday (it's tomorrow, right?).

Emily Harper said...

Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you guys!

Kyle said...

You're pregnant!!???

Cali said...

Congrats! It's the best thing ever- you're gonna love it!

Tim and Clarissa said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you two!

Swissa

The Enslingers said...

Congrats Ruth! I am sure whatever the gender, your baby will be beautiful like you! What exciting news!!

C said...

Congrats!! How exciting! I'm not sure if Kyle checks out your blog much (my husband doesnt haha) anyway I'm from Fillmore, and have known his family for a LONG time! Just in case you wondering who I was! Tell Kyle hello for me!

Becky said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad you're hopping on the baby train, it's a popular thing right now! January probably seems like a long ways away, but it goes fast, don't worry.

M and M said...

Congrats Ruth! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you and so excited for you to experience this amazing thing called motherhood. Good luck with the upcoming months and I hope it's a boy!