It was this!!!

I'm so excited;)
Now that I have a nice camera I can post some more pics of our house, it's coming a long.
We painted the kitchen red and white! I love it, I think it's cute, almost all done, minus the chandelier we need to replace.
View of the kitchen from the other side.
Basement. I wish I would have taken some before pictures, because it looks totally different.
Kyle working hard on the basement bedroom.
6 comments:
Wow what a nice gift! I'm glad you finally got a new camera. I love your house. It is so cute. We need to come see it next time we are up there. It was so good to see you guys last weekend!
Awww what a sweetie Kyle is! Nice camera...you will love it! Your house looks great--the basement really has come a long way. I miss you, sister!!!
What a son we have. Ruth that is so fun to be able to see all of the updates on your house. Have fun with the camera.
Love the camera, and love seeing your place even more! Your kitchen looks so cute. Keep the pictures coming.
Kyle, you did pay attention in art class, will you teach me the card technique next time you come this way? I like it a lot. It's a nice one.
Dad
lucky-- cool camara!
Post a Comment