Monday, February 23, 2009

Update


Hi! We are still alive! I go through spurts of complete blog neglect, it's horrible... life just gets busy I guess! We are doing great, just working on the house and making a living! I am happy to report that Kyle loves his job! This makes me very happy to know that he is doing something that he loves. I'm grateful for a hardworking husband...even when he is not at work, he is always working on something, mostly our house. I appreciate it:)


We finally got new furniture in the front room, which is nice to have it all done. It's not completely decorated the way I want it yet....but it looks completely different from when we moved in! Kyle redid the walls, and everything...he did a great job!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! now i need to come and see the rest of your house!

Susan said...

Ruthie! Your front room looks SO good! I love the couches. Miss you lots!

Stephanie said...

what a cute living room. Let's do lunch soon. I miss you!

Andrea said...

All right, a sneak peek. We'd love to come check out the place sometime. Let us know when you are ready to host a tour!

Emmett Family said...

Finally, it looks great. You two are having to much fun. Come down some time, it's almost time to pull out the 4-wheelers again.

Mindy said...

I love the living room!! Looks fantastic!!

Ghkk said...

Love the wall color and the couhces, it looks great!

Jenna said...

Hey!! Your house looks great! I am so glad that you guys are bloggers. It'll be fun to keep up with what you guys are up to. We'll have to do something together when you're down our way.