This is more my husbands request than mine, but we are getting scared of internet stalkers, and you just never know.... So please if you care to read our blog SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Thanks:)
Ugh. That is for me, not for you going private. :) I've been thinking of going private for a super long time now too ... And I know there are at least two kinda-crazy (but not dangerous) people looking at my blog ... and I am tempted to follow in your footsteps. We shall see. :)
Hey Ruth, Kyle just gave me your blog address, and said that you want an invite to mine. He gave me your email address, and I didn't write it down, and now I don't remember it. Send me an email to laswope@hotmail.com, and also, give me an invite to yours since you are going private. I tried to send you an invite a few days ago, and Kyle said it must not have worked. Sorry! Laurie
Ruthie, Keep me in your loop. I love keeping up on your life! Miss you and Katey and I think you two need to come down for a visit. Love, Cass criding@gmail.com
Ruth - This is Heather (Hansen) Enslinger....I like checking in on all my favorite Krough sisters so please count me in. My email is heatherhansen14@hotmail.com and no it has not been changed since high school! :)
Hey Kyle it is Melissa Crosland from High school I would love you to get the invite to your blog my email is missac19@yahoo.com check out our family blog at kadeemakesfour.blogspot.com
22 comments:
I for sure want an invite! You 2 are just so cute! Did you get the invite to my blog? Our e-mail is meiners@wirelessbeehive.com
I still want to be your internet stalker! Can I get put on your list? supabog2@hotmail.com
Thanks Ruthie-Poo!
Clarissa
Add us. meghanence@yahoo.com. Good move with going private. I think we will be doing that in the next couple of weeks.
I would be a reader....jonilynn@gmail.com
Us too. bbaemmett@gmail.com
Thanks for the help.
calistoddard@gmail.com
Um you already have my email addy but don't forget me!! (snkjohnson@gmail.com)
embo011@hotmail.com - sign me up!
I'd love to keep reading. b3russ@yahoo.com. Thanks!
bufonda88@hotmail.com
If I could have an invite that would be nice. I asked Kyle and he said it was okay:)
Ugh. That is for me, not for you going private. :) I've been thinking of going private for a super long time now too ... And I know there are at least two kinda-crazy (but not dangerous) people looking at my blog ... and I am tempted to follow in your footsteps. We shall see. :)
My e-mail is runaholic@gmail.com
valjmoir@hotmail.com Please, and it is smart to go private, I think!
Hey Ruth, Kyle just gave me your blog address, and said that you want an invite to mine. He gave me your email address, and I didn't write it down, and now I don't remember it. Send me an email to laswope@hotmail.com, and also, give me an invite to yours since you are going private. I tried to send you an invite a few days ago, and Kyle said it must not have worked. Sorry! Laurie
Ruthie, Keep me in your loop. I love keeping up on your life! Miss you and Katey and I think you two need to come down for a visit. Love, Cass
criding@gmail.com
katie_krogh12@yahoo.com
Ruth - This is Heather (Hansen) Enslinger....I like checking in on all my favorite Krough sisters so please count me in. My email is heatherhansen14@hotmail.com and no it has not been changed since high school! :)
Heather
I totally agree! tashaw21@gmail.com
Include me too. kevin.krogh@usu.edu
Papá
here's my email ruth; bekyray@yahoo.com We need to see some pics of your house!
ruth :)
please please add me :)
kellybennettphotography@yahoo.com
:) you guys look amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Kyle it is Melissa Crosland from High school I would love you to get the invite to your blog my email is missac19@yahoo.com check out our family blog at kadeemakesfour.blogspot.com
We'd love an invite, we actually just found your blog, if you want an invite to ours let us know, ericence@gmail.com
Post a Comment