Sunday, July 13, 2008

CAMPING!

This weekend we went camping. We originally wanted to go to Maple Grove by Richfield. It's a beautiful campground and we were so excited. Unfortunately we got there on Friday night and the campground was packed, and there was not a single campsite open:( So instead we decided to go to Holden canyon (right by Fillmore) and there wasn't a single person there! We laughed about the fact that we were camping about 8 minutes away from Kyle's parents house, but it all worked out cuz we went to the Ute Stampede Rodeo the next day in Nephi, which was way fun. Anyway, we didn 't take a ton of photos, just one of my cute husband making a fire:) It was so nice to get away and relax in the mountains, even though Kyle had me scared the whole time saying that there were bears that usually came down to this particular campground. And of course I believed him... (That was mean Kyle.)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the new layout! :)

Brandon & Meghan said...

Hey Ruth!! It's Meghan, I found your blog!! I am sad you are leaving...quite jealous:)