Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A very overdue post...

I've been meaning to post these pictures for about three weeks now, but haven't gotten around to it. I'm beginning to wonder who has time to blog anyway? I just received an email from my sister who said I need to blog more. I'll be better, I promise. A few weekends ago, Kyle and I went up to the High Uintah's and hiked around a bit. It was fun, but talk about cold! I had forgotten several times during the trip that we were in the beginning of June! It felt more like February, but that's Utah weather I guess. There was still snow up there, so we couldn't hike as far as we wanted. Nonetheless, it was a fun adventure and we took some cute pics!

Pre-hike picture. This was the beginning of the trail.

Lots of snow!

I was FRRREEZING, so Kyle let me borrow his nice little windbreaker jacket. It helped. Does the color make me look cheesy though?
Kyle and a lake.

"Save a forest, hug a tree" Is that the saying?

Kyle wanted in on the action too.

How precious. If you aren't too focused on our beautiful faces, you will notice the falling water in the background. These are the "Provo Falls" Didn't know that they even existed before, but man were they perdy!

2 comments:

Susan said...

You guys are funny. I think that Kyle may have gotten too attached to that tree though. Yikes.

Mindy said...

I think we have the same car. Same color too. The end.