Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another niece!

Even though I don't have kids of my own, I certainly make sure that I show off my cute nieces and nephews:) We just got a new one a few days ago, Karalee and she is so adorable. We went over on Sunday to see her for the first time and took some pictures, so here they are.

Kyle and Karalee, love this picture.


Me and Karalee


Nate was the cutest older brother, kept giving her kisses and introducing her to everyone. I love him.

2 comments:

camille said...

such cute people and pics!! (After you posted a comment I had to come look :)
did you know you did your intership thing with my cousin?! Ashley Steineckert...small world huh :)

M and M said...

RUTH!!!!! Of course I remember you! I am so excited to hear from you and now have your blog address! I can't even tell you how excited I am to keep in touch with you... it looks like you are so happy and I am so glad you found your sweetheart :) What are you up to these days? I am totally adding you to my blog and can't wait to hear from you!