Thursday, May 1, 2008

WEEKEND IN VEGAS

So Kyle and I decided to take a much needed vacation last weekend and we headed down to Vegas. My sister Suzie and her husband Clark live down there so we hung out with them and we had a blast! Friday night we walked around the strip and found all sorts of fun things to do. My personal favorite was playing on the BIG piano at Ceasars' Palace. We were entertained by this for quite a while. In fact, Suzie and I began to play a tune, putting all of our concentration into it, when Clark rudely interrupted:) Now that I watch it though, it's kind of a cool ending:)

More Vegas Pictures

Hey, the "Reject"
photo was Kyle's
idea, not mine.




A Hike Well Worth the Pain 

On Saturday we went on a hike. We thought it was only a two mile hike but found out quickly that it was a lot more than that. We only had an hour of daylight and we didn't want to hike back in the dark so we booked it up to the top. Kyle was practically running. We sort of lost the trail and just started climbing the steep hill. It was a difficult hike, but we made it to the top and the view was SPECTACULAR! We took some amazing pictures.







1 comment:

Susan said...

Yay!! I like this post...I need to get that video from you of us playing the piano. That really was a fun weekend! (I put some of the same pics on my blog...hehe)